Following are the steps you will go through in the Hajj Process.
- After you decided to go for Hajj, you must go and register online. This registration is needed to fill out pertinent forms required and also to assure you of a visa as visas are limited and are given on a first come first served basis.
- You must send a check of $2000 as a deposit.
- In the meanwhile you must make sure you have the required documents that are listed n the Registration Form. They are
A. Valid Passport (Atleast 6 months validity from the date of travel)
B. 2 Passport size Photos with your name written on back
C. Certificate of Meningitis Vaccination (These are valid for 2 years from the last time you had one) You may administer this shot at your Pharmacy or your physician. If for some reason you cannot take it of do not want to take it . Please let us know and we will make alternate arrangements.
D. If you are not a US citizen, you must provide us with a copy of your green card (back and front). If you do not have a green card you must have a valid visa of work in USA.
E. If you are married and travelling together you must provide a copy of your marriage certificate.
F. If you have converted to Islam, you must provide a certificate from an Islamic Center center declaring you are a Muslim.
If you are a woman over 45 travelling alone you must provide a letter from your husband or any living male relative that you have the permission to travel to Hajj with the group.
If you are a woman under 45, you must travel with a direct male adult relative like father, brother or son. And to establish your relationship with your travelling partner, you must provide proof like a copy of your birth certificate and/or a copy of his birth certificate
- We will contact you in the month of Ramadhan to send the rest of the documents.
- Towards the end of August we will issue the international tickets.
- The window for visa process opens on the 25th Of Shawwal. We usually apply for the visa at the beginning
- The domestic tickets will be purchased around the end of August. You will receive a call from Manara travel asking if you have purchased your own domestic Ticket or if you want Manara to purchase your ticket. Meaning the ticket coming from your home city to Chicago or New York.
- We will send out the Hajj Pack that includes the Hajj Guide, Back Pack, Program, scarfs
- We will have 3 Webinars on September 3rd & 10th & 17th at 8PM.